Aerotek Press Operator in Williamsburg, Iowa
• Follow plant safety rules and procedures
• Insure quality of all parts produced in assigned work area
• Learn all aspects of all parts produced in assigned work area
• Set up, operate and perform adjustments on all equipment in assigned area
• Check all settings and pressures and document discrepancies
• Operate presses and auxiliary equipment as required
• Complete documentation and reports as required
• Use computer and software as directed
Press brake, production, or machine operating
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• Able to prepare, read and interpret written reports, instructions, procedures and guidelines
• Able to use various inspection fixtures and gauges
• Able to work flexible hours and overtime
• Able to use computer and software as required
• Able to lift up to 30 pounds
• High school diploma, GED or equivalent experience
• Prefer some mechanical skills
- Intermediate Level
DO NOT MISS OUT ON THIS OPPORTUNITY!
TO APPLY: APPLY DIRECTLY OR CALL 319 731 1081 AND LEAVE A MESSAGE!
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Aerotek Jobs