AVENTURE STAFFING Property Maintenance Technician in Sioux City, Iowa
Maintenance for Residential Properties \| \$18+hr
MondayFriday8am-5pm with occasional overtime as needed. An apartment maintenance company located in the Sioux City area is looking for a maintenance person to join their team! This position works both independently and on a team to perform maintenance at residential properties. This is a great opportunity to work with a long-term, reputable property management company in the area. This is a maintenance position with multiple positions available. Apply now while we have an opening!
- Ability to perform physical labor if needed to shovel snow or do landscaping.
- Ability to troubleshootHVAC/ plumbing, and be able to call contractor if needed.
- Had to check with clients and customers and speak in a professional manner.
- Preferably, this person would also have other maintenance skills (electrical, appliance and equipment repair, minor construction such assheetrockrepair, etc)
- Other Duties as Assigned.
- Minimum of two years in the maintenance industry
- Requires at least six months of property maintenance experience
- Excellent organization and planning skills to prioritize and balance work.
- Ability to read, write and speak English. Bi-Lingual a Plus.
- Must have valid drivers license and cleanMVRin the last 3 years.
- Ability to work outside in all weather conditions and stand for 8-10 hours.
- Must be able to pass background requirements
Benefits and Pay:
- Paid every Friday
- Direct Deposit and/orPaycardsAvailable
- Paid Holidays andPTO(Based on accrued hour requirements)
- Medical Coverage-Access to affordable and comprehensive group medical coverage
Our job is to get YOU hired (and it\'s free!)For more information, call or stop by our office today! If youve applied toAventurebefore, simply give us call to put your name in for this position. 507 Douglas Street \| Sioux City, IA \| (712) 277-4204 AventureStaffing is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. A drug screen and background may be required.