WestRock Company Production Worker - 2nd & 3rd - Sioux City in Sioux City, Iowa
Primary duties include safely performing a wide range of tasks, conducting quality checks, material set-up, machine set up and maintaining a clean and organized workspace. The ideal candidate will have a strong commitment to working safely, demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment, a strong desire to learn manufacturing processes and operating complex machinery.
Wages and Benefits:
NEW STARTING PAY - $19.38/hr.
After probationary period of sixty (60) days, pay increase to machine pay ranging from $19.38/hr. to $21.00+/hr. depending on job assignment.
Shift differential offered of $1.00/hr. for 2nd and 3rd shifts.
Excellent benefits, including medical, dental, vision, 401k, pension, wellness, tuition reimbursement and many other outstanding benefits.
· Ability to work safely and comply with all safety regulations.
· Ability to operate various manufacturing equipment, follow specific direction, operate powered equipment, and other duties as assigned.
· Manufacturing experience preferred but not required.
· Maintain a clean work environment.
· Ability to read a tape measure and have basic math and computer skills.
· Ability to push, pull, bend, squat, lift, reach and kneel for up to 12 hours a day and push or pull up to 50 pounds on a frequent basis.
· Required to work daily overtime, weekend work and various shifts depending on your position.
· Must be willing to work any available shift.
Education: High school diploma or equivalent.
VISIT OUR WEBSITE: www.westrocksiouxlandjobs.com
WestRock is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strive to create and maintain a diverse workforce where everyone feels valued, respected, and included. WestRock does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.
- Victory Packaging Jobs