OWEN INDUSTRIES INC CNC Machine Operator (2nd Shift) in SIOUX CITY, Iowa
Summary/Objectives\ To pull material and process through processing equipment.\ \ Essential Functions
- To perform required preventive maintenance routines; check on equipment status and report any defects to the maintenance department/supervisor.
- Check equipment processing programs against drawings.
- Pull material as required (training provided).
- Load and operate machine (training provided).
- Monitor and tend the machine.
- Check quality against job specifications and report any deviation.
- Review work in progress and report accordingly.
- Adhere toNPS Safety Policies.
- Provide accurate and timely information about work in progress.
- Support and encourage other crew members.
- Comply withNPS health and safety requirements and policies.
- Achieve required quality standards.
- Achieve on-time delivery to internal and external customers.
- Promote good departmental and interdepartmental team spirit.
- Participate in and support Continuous Improvement Programs, HR, and other company initiatives.
- Carry out duties in accordance with ISO Standards and other company procedures.
- Regular attendance and punctuality.
- Self-starter and self-motivated.
- Communication skills.
- Teamwork Orientation.
- Time Management.
- Attention to Detail.