Berry Global Maintenance Technician- Nights in PEOSTA, Iowa
Berry Global Berry Global, headquartered in Evansville, Indiana, is committed to its mission of ‘Always Advancing to Protect What’s Important.’ With $13billionin revenue for fiscalyear 2019 on a combined pro forma basis from operations, Berry is a leading global supplier of a broad range of innovative nonwoven, flexible, and rigid products used every day within consumer and industrial end markets. Berry operates over290manufacturing facilities worldwide, on six continents,and employs over48,000 individuals.
At Berry, we pursue excellence in all that we do and are always advancing to improve the way we work along with the products and services we provide. Our culture fosters trust and partnerships through appreciation, acknowledgement, and inclusion. At Berry, we are continuously improving to support our mission and exemplify our values of partnerships, excellence, growth, and safety. To learn more about Berry, visit berryglobal.com
· Works with other Mechanics on all machinery during shift;
· Responsible for troubleshooting all plant Maintenance Issues during shift, as requested;
· Provides timely Repairs, Upkeep and Preventive Maintenance;
· Insures that adequate Repair parts are stocked;
· Uses MRO System for removing and returning parts from inventory
· Makes recommendations for Equipment Improvements;
· Assists with set-ups, start-ups, and qualifications, any Equipment.
· Strives for Continuous Improvement of equipment;
· Serves as an Example for Housekeeping and Safety standards;
· Insures that Daily PMs are Performed and Recorded
· Responsible for entering all info. To MAINTENANCE LOGBOOK, Daily Time Card.
· Responsible for Other duties as assigned.
Experience in industrial maintenance with skills in Mechanical, Electrical, Hydraulic, Pneumatic, and PLC;
Capable of fabrication and design
Proficient in the use of computers, especially in MRO system;JDE
Able to use automated scanning equipment;JDE
Can troubleshoot and correct complex mechanical machine issues Problems;
Skills to understand,trobleshoot and make minor repairs production equipment.
Assist mechanics with mechanical problems,use welding and torches,perform and experience in electricalwiring and repair..
Can detect an oil leak within a processing machine ( hydraulic line, rotary seal) and prevent product contamination
Can detect an air leak and identify general location (air line, blow mold obstruction, etc.)
Working knowledge of material loading system and troubleshooting problems with the loading system;
Ability to work well in a team environment;
Ability to work with minimal supervision.
Experience in a high-speed assembly,repair and start up Equipment as a maintenance mechanic
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. (https://careers-berryglobal.icims.com/jobs/17664/maintenance-technician--nights/job?mode=apply&apply=yes&in_iframe=1&hashed=-1834445335)
Job ID 2022-17664
Position Type Regular Full-Time
Location : Address 19101 KAPP DR
- Berry Global Jobs