IES Journeyman Electrician in NORWALK, Iowa
IES Commercial, Inc. - Commercial and Industrial Division, is seeking a full-time Journeyman Electrician in Norwalk, IA. Per Diem as eligible.
- Under general direction of job foreman, works with, directs, and supervises craft workers
- Performs all facets of electrical installations
- Works from all type of ladders
- Complies with all company and customer safety policies and procedures
- Travel as may be required
- Current Journeyman Electrician license for State of Iowa or IA Reciprocating State JM License
- 5 years' recent electrician experience, industrial experience a plus
- Ability to read blueprints and construction drawings
- Successfully pass pre-employment (post offer) drug test
- Successfully pass pre-employment background check if applicable for project transfers per customer contract requirements.
Company Overview: IES Commercial, Inc. - Commercial and Industrial Division, a subsidiary of IES Holdings, Inc. (IES), an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. IES is traded on the NASDAQ under the symbol IESC. IES Commercial and Industrial operates diverse business units across the United States, each focusing on distinct market segments and geographies, with some business units operating nationally. Safety is Priority One - and our record shows it.
Benefits: Exceptional benefits including 401(k) Retirement Plan with company discretionary match, flexible medical-dental-vision insurance, short-term/long-term disability insurance, basic life/ADandD insurance and highly competitive pay in addition to paid-time-off in the majority of business units.
Accessibility: If you need an accommodation as part of the employment process please contact IES Commercial and Industrial Division Human Resources at Phone: (305) 887-5137. If you want to view the Know Your Rights: Workplace Discrimination is Illegal poster, please choose your language: English - Spanish - Arabic - Chinese English - Spanish - Chinese If you want to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, please click the link: English
IES is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Females/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.