ARCOSA WIND TOWERS Industrial Painter - SENIO005748 in NEWTON, Iowa
Arcosa Wind Towers, Inc. is searching for a Painter. As a Painter, you will prepare materials, surfaces, and structures for coverage with paint, laminate, rubber, or other material. You will apply coatings to specifications and complete detailed special applications, as appropriate, to the surface and final product requirements.
Location: Newton, IA
- 6:00AM- 2:30PM, M-F
- Overtime and Overtime on Saturdays, as needed
What youll do:
- Spray and apply hand-held application of coatings
- May use hand tools to clean or prepare interior and exterior product surfaces
- May train in surface preparation through blast process
- Operate conventional and airless spray equipment to apply industrial finishes on metal and other types of surfaces
- Prepare and respray surfaces that do not meet customer specifications and standards
- Train fellow employees
- Repair paint equipment to include replacing tips, hoses, pump filters, etc.
- Inspection of work
- Cross-train on various functions
- Maintain attendance within acceptable standards
What Youll Need:
- Preferred Experience: 2 Years
- Ability to operate plural component pumps, wet film gage and environmental gages
- Education: High School Diploma or GED
- Work environment includes plant, warehouse, production and non-production areas and plant grounds.
- This position may require work/maintenance coverage beyond the normal hours, shift, and on weekends/holidays
- Ability to tolerate both high and low temperatures, loud noises typical of a manufacturing plant
- Be aware of and observe all safety practices. Including but not limited to- Safety glasses, safety boots, hearing protection, etc as required
- Know and follow all safety rules and procedures.
- Participate in safety committees and initiatives as assigned.
As an important member of the team, you will beresponsiblefor:
- Activating the potential of our people,
- Caring for our customers,
- Optimizing operations and
- Integrating sustainability into our daily practices as well as our long-term strategy and promote a results-driven culture that is aligned with long term value creation.
***New wage scale and sign-on bonus***
- Health and Pharmacy
- Dental and Vision
- Critical Illness
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company Paid Life and ADandD Insurance
- Voluntary Life and ADandD Insurance
- 401(k) W/Company Match
- Short-Term Disability
- Voluntary Long-Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
Equal Opportunity Employer - minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity