NBC Universal Administrative Coordinator, Employment Law in New York, New York
Job Number 67189BR
Job Title Administrative Coordinator, Employment Law
Business Segment Staff
Sub-Business Corporate Legal
Posting Category Legal & Business Affairs
About Us NBCUniversal owns and operates over 20 different businesses across 30 countries including a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks and a premium ad-supported streaming service.
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. We strive to foster a diverse and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. We believe that our workforce should represent the communities we live in, so that together, we can continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world. Click here to learn more about Comcast NBCUniversal’s commitment and how we are making an impact.
Country United States
State New York
City New York
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar administrative capacity
• Extremely knowledgeable in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
• Must be willing to work in New York, NY
• Must submit an attestation disclosing your COVID-19 vaccination status and, if partially or fully vaccinated, submitting your vaccination record no later than 7 days following commencement of employment
• Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at the commencement of employment or must undergo regular COVID-19 testing if Company determines your job position requires accessing an NBCUniversal worksite
• Must be willing to adhere to all Company COVID-19 workplace safety policies and protocols
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Experience in the entertainment industry
• Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
• Highly organized
• Detail oriented with superior verbal and written communication skills
• Proven ability to excel in a high volume, multi-task/deadline-oriented executive office environment
• Strong prioritization abilities and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Ability to work well in a team environment
• Experience working for multiple executives
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
NBCUniversal is an equal opportunity employer and will provide reasonable accommodations as required by applicable federal, state, and/or local laws.
- NBC Universal Jobs