NCI GROUP, INC. Machine Operator 1st Shift in MONTICELLO, Iowa
Company DescriptionJob Description
Base pay starts at $19.00 per hour
1st Shift: 6:00 am - 3:00 pm
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Set up and operate heavy machinery and related gauges to perform various cutting, punching, forming, blocking, and processing operations
- Knowledge of production techniques and have the ability to produce quality-building parts
- Knows and understands all safety rules and precautions necessary for working in and about a manufacturing environment
- Ability to operate computerized equipment and material handling equipment
- Perform routine preventive maintenance, adjustments, and lubrication on equipment and production tools as required to maintain proper operation
- Mark part number, order number, number of pieces on parts. Attach identification tags as required for customer to have the ability to locate correct parts
- Maintains continuous improvement practices in work area
- Repetitive material handling. Some in awkward body positioning
- Repetitive climbing on and off of equipment and ladders
- Varying and extreme working conditions inside and outside (Hot, Cold, Rain, Shine)
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Ability to read prints
- Operate cranes
- Operate forklifts
- Utilize scanning equipment
- Utilize computer, basic skills needed
- Inspect work visually for defects according to Quality Systems
- Operate various CNC controlled machines, such as presses, lasers, rolling mills in a fast-paced production setting, with an emphasis on safety and quality
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds on a continual basis above shoulder height and below the waist
Walk In Interview: Tuesday 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Site Address: 101 W South St,Monticello,IA 52310
Why work for Cornerstone Building Brands?
Our teams are at the heart of our purpose to positively contribute to the communities where welive, work and play. Full-time* team members receive** medical, dental and vision benefits starting day 1. Other benefits include PTO, paid holidays, FSA, life insurance, LTD, STD, 401k, EAP, discount programs, tuition reimbursement, training, and professional development. You can also join one of our Employee Resource Groups which help support our commitment to providing a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Full-time is defined as regularly working 30+ hours per week. *Union programs may vary depending on the collective bargaining agreement.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Videos To Watchhttps://youtu.be/LfIu0m9BC9s Cornerstone Building Brands is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, protected veteran status, disability, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation or national origin.