Wells Enterprises, Inc. Production Worker - Days in Le Mars, Iowa
Comprehensive Relocation Package up to \$1,500!!\ Pay: Starting rate of \$20.93\ Free Housing for up to 30 days with Relocation!\
Under general supervision packages finished product coming off of production line. Performs simple visual quality inspection during packing process as well as verifying own work. Trained on several lines.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Performs work in compliance with standard operating procedures and rotates through various stations on the lines, where needed, to ensure production needs are met.
- Perform and complete accurate and timely quality check sheets as defined on machine checklist and understand noncompliant product holds and make corrective actions as needed.
- Perform to machine standard run rates, along increasing efficiency and reducing shrink by playing an active role with the team members to meet company goals.
- Maintains an organized, clean and safe work environment.
- Complies with safety policies, participates in the plant\'s safety program and is proactive with Safety concerns.
Shift/Hours: Day shift start times vary from 2:50 AM - 7:50 AM. These positions are scheduled for 10 -12 hourshifts.There may be times when the assigned main line may not be running and will require this position to work another line with a closely similar shift time. Schedules are done two weeks in advance. All lines require a degree of schedulingflexibility.\ \ Benefits: Comprehensive benefits package available after sixty days of employment and the following first of the month. Benefits include Medical/Dental/Vision/Flex, PTO, and Holiday Pay, 401k, Tuition Assistance, ST/LT Disability and more!\
- 18 years old required.
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED) preferred.
- 1 - 2 years of prior work experience in manufacturing preferred.
- Ability to stand for 10 - 12 hour shift required.
- Repetitive motion of hands, fingers, shoulders, and arms required.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. required.
- Effective communication.
- Quality-minded, conscientious and self-motivated.
If you meet these requirements and are interested in this position, to be considered for an interview you must complete an online application atwww.wellscareers.com
Wells Enterprises is an EEO/AA Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled\
Interested in a sweet career
Wells Enterprises, Inc. is looking for talented, energetic professionals who want to grow their careers and make an impact at a major Consumer Package Goods company. Work on leading ice cream brands alongside the most brilliant, innovative brand builders in the country, and have access to ultra-modern facilities. This is an exciting time at Wells Enterprises, Inc, and we are looking for bright dynamic professionals with the knowledge to make a difference here. Come see how life here is so hoppin\' good!\