Wells Enterprises, Inc. Production Supervisor - Nights in Le Mars, Iowa
Comprehensive Relocation Package up to \$5,000!!\ \$7,500 Hiring Bonus!!\ Free Housing for up to 30 days with Relocation!
\ Responsible for day-to-day supervision of an assigned team of employees who perform specific tasks as part of operations activities in a food manufacturing environment. Responsible for communicating expectations, building accountability and delivering desired results in the areas of safety, quality, delivery and cost. Assures employees complete tasks in accordance with relevant company and legislative food safety and food quality requirements.\ \ Primary responsibilities include:
- Supports corporate strategy by assisting the development of team and individual goals, objectives, operational standards, and expectations for Safety, Quality and Productivity.
- Builds collaborative partnerships within departmental lines to achieve departmental and team results.
- Advocates change and supports continued process improvement. Provides insight and ideas in encouraging others to try new approaches to solve day to day opportunities and key business issues.
- Supervises a designated work group by fostering a culture of continued learning and development.
- Drives individual accountability and ownership of results. Fosters accountability for direct reports in the areas of safety, quality, delivery and cost.
- Enforces compliance with company policies, procedures, and operational standards.
- Understands business processes and executes direction based upon business strategy priority and strategy under the guidance of management.
Shift/Hours: Nights, approximate shift start timebetween 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM.\ \ Benefits: Comprehensive benefits package available after sixty days of employment and the following first of the month. Benefits include Medical/Dental/Vision/Flex, PTO, and Holiday Pay, 401k, Tuition Assistance, ST/LT Disability and more!\
- Bachelors Degree in a related field or commensurate experience.
- Experience in line operation and manufacturing practices strongly preferred. Previous leadership experience helpful.
- Previous indirect experience with effective labor planning and scheduling.
If you meet these requirements and are interested in this position, to be considered for an interview you must complete an online application atwww.wellscareers.com
Wells Enterprises is an EEO/AA Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled\
Interested in a sweet career
Wells Enterprises, Inc. is looking for talented, energetic professionals who want to grow their careers and make an impact at a major Consumer Package Goods company. Work on leading ice cream brands alongside the most brilliant, innovative brand builders in the country, and have access to ultra-modern facilities. This is an exciting time at Wells Enterprises, Inc, and we are looking for bright dynamic professionals with the knowledge to make a difference here. Come see how life here is so hoppin\' good!