Wells Enterprises, Inc Process Control Tech - Nights in Le Mars, Iowa
This job was posted by https://www.azjobconnection.gov : For more information, please see: https://www.azjobconnection.gov/jobs/6009354
\$5,000 Hiring Bonus!\ Comprehensive Relocation Package up to \$5,000!!\ Pay: Starting rate for Tech 1 is \$32.80/hr with pay increases at 3 months, 6 months, and 12 months. Top rate of pay for Tech 1 at 12 months is \$34.47/hr. This position also includes skill progression potential with top rate of pay at \$43.43/hr at Tech 5.\ Night shift will receive an additional \$1.50/hr for night shift differential!
Free Housing for up to 30 days with Relocation!\ \ With direct supervision, performs and inspects preventive maintenance, calibration, and repair of electrical and electronic components and control systems.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Troubleshoots, replaces, calibrates, and tests malfunctioning (pneumatics, hydraulics, electrical, and mechanical) components on high speed machinery systems, and process control systems.
- Diagnose mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic, and electrical circuitry malfunctions using visual and auditory senses, test components and technical publications.
- Analyze and repair components using conventional and digital multi meters, voltmeters, ohmmeters and hand tools.
- Inspect, clean, treat for corrosion and perform system operational checks on high speed machinery systems, industrial control systems, and instrumentation systems.
- Design and build industrial control panels for control upgrades, or for new equipment and processes.
- Perform on line edits, and program changes with Rockwell PLCs including using RS logix 5, RS Logix 500, RS Logix 5000, and RS Linx software.
- Performs duties maintaining and establishing compliance with all Federal, State, and local rules and written regulations while encouraging positive behavior to ensure a safe working environment. Monitors work factors for safe working environment, facilities, tools, and equipment. Models and maintains good housekeeping policy and promotes actions to enhance corporate environmental stewardship.
- Completes maintenance and troubleshooting training specific to Process Controls and Instrumentation as outlined within the progression document.
Approximate start time of 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM. Normal shift length of 10-12 hours.