Wells Enterprises, Inc. Process Control Tech - Nights in Le Mars, Iowa
\$5,000 Hiring Bonus!\ Comprehensive Relocation Package up to \$5,000!!\ Pay: Starting rate for Tech 1 is \$32.80/hr with pay increases at 3 months, 6 months, and 12 months. Top rate of pay for Tech 1 at 12 months is \$34.47/hr. This position also includesskill progression potential with top rate of pay at \$43.43/hrat Tech 5.\ Night shift will receive an additional \$1.50/hr for night shift differential!\ Free Housing for up to 30 days with Relocation!\ \ With direct supervision, performs and inspects preventive maintenance, calibration, and repair of electrical and electronic components and control systems.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Troubleshoots, replaces, calibrates, and tests malfunctioning (pneumatics, hydraulics, electrical, and mechanical) components on high speed machinery systems, and process control systems.
- Diagnose mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic, and electrical circuitry malfunctions using visual and auditory senses, test components and technical publications.
- Analyze and repair components using conventional and digital multi meters, voltmeters, ohmmeters and hand tools.
- Inspect, clean, treat for corrosion and perform system operational checks on high speed machinery systems, industrial control systems, and instrumentation systems.
- Design and build industrial control panels for control upgrades, or for new equipment and processes.
- Perform on line edits, and program changes with Rockwell PLCs including using RS logix 5, RS Logix 500, RS Logix 5000, and RS Linx software.
- Performs duties maintaining and establishing compliance with all Federal, State, and local rules and written regulations while encouraging positive behavior to ensure a safe working environment. Monitors work factors for safe working environment, facilities, tools, and equipment. Models and maintains good housekeeping policy and promotes actions to enhance corporate environmental stewardship.
- Completes maintenance and troubleshooting training specific to Process Controls and Instrumentation as outlined within the progression document.
Approximate start time of 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM. Normal shift length of 10-12 hours.\
- Associates Degree in Controls and Instrumentation or related field of study. Will also consider equivalent experience.
- Entry level with Associates Degree or 5 years of experience within related field (i.e. maintenance, electrical).
- Base knowledge of computer programming and software (Control Logix, Rockwell PLC, RS Logix) relevant to Controls and Instrumentation.
- Proficient in electrical troubleshooting and reading electrical schematics.
- Organized, analytical and attention-to-detail. Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
If you meet these requirements and are interested in this position, to be considered for an interview you must complete an online application atwww.wellscareers.com.\ \ Wells Enterprises is an EEO/AA employer M/F/Vet/Dis
\ ABOUT US\ \ Interested in a sweet career\ \ Wells Enterprises, Inc. is looking for talented, energetic professionals who want to grow their careers and make an impact at a major Consumer Package Goods company. Work on leading ice cream brands alongside the most brilliant, innovative brand builders in the country, and have access to ultra-modern facilities. This is an exciting time at Wells Enterprises, Inc, and we are looking for bright dynamic professionals with the knowledge to make a difference here. Come see how life here is so hoppin\' good!