Wells Enterprises, Inc Process Control Tech - Nights in Le Mars, Iowa
$5,000 Hiring Bonus Comprehensive Relocation Package up to $5,000!! Pay: Starting rate of $32.80/hr with pay increases at 3 months, 6 months, and 12 months. Top rate of pay for Tech 1 at 12 months is $34.47hr. This position also includes skill progression potential with top rate of pay at $43.43/hr at Tech 5 Night shift will receive an additional $1.50/hr for night shift differential! FREE Housing provided up to 30 days for relocation!!!
With direct supervision, performs and inspects preventive maintenance, calibration, and repair of electrical and electronic components and control systems.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Troubleshoots, replaces, calibrates, and tests malfunctioning (pneumatics, hydraulics, electrical, and mechanical) components on high speed machinery systems, and process control systems.
- Diagnose mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic, and electrical circuitry malfunctions using visual and auditory senses, test components and technical publications.
- Analyze and repair components using conventional and digital multi meters, voltmeters, ohmmeters and hand tools.
- Inspect, clean, treat for corrosion and perform system operational checks on high speed machinery systems, industrial control systems, and instrumentation systems.
- Design and build industrial control panels for control upgrades, or for new equipment and processes.
- Perform on line edits, and program changes with Rockwell PLCs including using RS logix 5, RS Logix 500, RS Logix 5000, and RS Linx software.
- Performs duties maintaining and establishing compliance with all Federal, State, and local rules and written regulations while encouraging positive behavior to ensure a safe working environment. Monitors work factors for safe working environment, facilities, tools, and equipment. Models and maintains good housekeeping policy and promotes actions to enhance corporate environmental stewardship.
- Completes maintenance and troubleshooting training specific to Process Controls and Instrumentation as outlined within the progression document.
Approximate start time of 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM. Normal shift length of 10-12 hours.
- Associates Degree in Controls and Instrumentation or related field of study. Will also consider equivalent experience.
- Entry level with Associates Degree or 5 years of experience within related field (i.e. maintenance, electrical).
- Base knowledge of computer programming and software (Control Logix, Rockwell PLC, RS Logix) relevant to Controls and Instrumentation.
- Proficient in electrical troubleshooting and reading electrical schematics.
- Organized, analytical and attention-to-detail. Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
If you meet these requirements and are interested in this position, to be considered for an interview you must complete an online application atwww.wellscareers.com.
Wells Enterprises is an EEO/AA employer M/F/Vet/Dis
Interested in a sweet career
Wells Enterprises, Inc. is looking for talented, energetic professionals who want to grow their careers and make an impact at a major Consumer Package Goods company. Work on leading ice cream brands alongside the most brilliant, innovative brand builders in the country, and have access to ultra-modern facilities. This is an exciting time at Wells Enterprises, Inc, and we are looking for bright dynamic professionals with the knowledge to make a difference here. Come see how life here is so hoppin' good!