NBC Universal Director of Technology in Las Vegas, Nevada
Job Number 66826BR
Job Title Director of Technology
Business Segment NBCUniversal Local
Sub-Business NBCUOTS - TLM KBLR
Posting Category Technology & Engineering
About Us NBCUniversal owns and operates over 20 different businesses across 30 countries including a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks and a premium ad-supported streaming service.
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. We strive to foster a diverse and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. We believe that our workforce should represent the communities we live in, so that together, we can continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world. Click here to learn more about Comcast NBCUniversal’s commitment and how we are making an impact.
Country United States
City Las Vegas
• BS in Engineering or equivalent experience.
• 5-10 years of proven Technology and Operational leadership experience.
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
• Must be willing to work in Las Vegas, NV
• Willingness to travel and work outside standard hours, and on weekends with short notice
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU’s Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
• Expert knowledge of news, operations, project management, broadcast production, technology, and finance
• Proven track record supporting a high-end news organization within a large market
• Must be a self-starter with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively manage and delegate.
• Prior television station experience desired.
• Superior communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Proven track record as a manager of large teams with strong ability to develop teams, leaders, and a positive culture of accountability.
• Ability to effectively prioritize and manage competing efforts and deadlines on a continuous basis.
• Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
NBCUniversal is an equal opportunity employer and will provide reasonable accommodations as required by applicable federal, state, and/or local laws.
- NBC Universal Jobs