DAYBREAK FOODS INC Tanker Loader in Graettinger, Iowa
Under the direction of the Processing Supervisor, the Tanker Loader will ensure the breaking operation runs in an efficient and sanitary manner. This position is also responsible for cleaning, inspecting, loading tankers and processing liquid egg load paperwork.
- Set up the transfer room at the start of the day
- Perform daily chemical inventory
- Set up the off-line operation
- Provide breaks for Candlers and Breaker Operators
- Perform quality checks
- Monitor washers for proper temperatures and reduce foaming through proper screen cleaning
- Understand the loader and work with the off-line crew
- With help of sanitation crew, disassemble machines
- CIP triple tube, silo load out line and tankers, breaker, washers
- Maintain record keeping and documentation as required
- Cleaning and inspecting all equipment
- Loading liquid egg
- Set-up of afternoon sanitation
- Other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
- High School diploma, GED, or equivalency preferred
- Computer data entry experience preferred
- Experience working effectively leading a small team preferred
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Must be able to prioritize and work productively in a multi-tasking environment
- Ability to work well within a team environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Problem solving and goal meeting skills
- Conflict resolution skills
- Bi-lingual in Spanish and English preferred, but not required
- Take direction from supervisor or person designated by the supervisor
Stand and walk constantly; grip, grasp, push, pull, reach, bend, stoop, lift up to 10 pounds frequently; sit, climb, lift up to 50 pounds occasionally.
Frequently exposed to moving mechanical parts and water, and chemicals. Temperature is regulated for operations standards. Cooler temperatures occur in specific areas. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. Proper personal protective equipment will be required during certain working conditions. Employees are required to comply with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP's) due to working in a food manufacturing environment (hairnets, clean clothes, etc.).
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)