Stellar Industries Inc Material Coordinator - Starting at $21.45+ per hour in Garner, Iowa
Movement and tracking of parts to and from interior storage areas and manufacturing areas, recording locations of parts/materials as they are moved with limited directed of Lead Persons and Supervisor.
· Pull parts as needed for the production areas, deliver via forklift.
· Be capable of performing all aspects of the Material Handler, working with other employees as part of a team, and be prompt and on time daily for work.
· Willingness to take direction from area supervision and follow that direction.
· Be capable of reading blue prints and understanding them and other technical documents required by the job of Material Handler.
· Have the ability and desire to become efficient with part recognition, and learn all aspects of job as required.
· Unloading carts and arranging inventory on shelves to keep a flow of parts and carts.
· Complete daily inventory transactions to ensure up to date inventory accuracy.
· Continually demonstrates a productive and non-disruptive work ethic.
· Works in such a way as to create no or limited scrap or rework and works to continually improve quality level.
· Follows all company safety rules as laid out in the company safety manual and all other company policies.
· Maintain company equipment and work areas in a clean and orderly manner.
· Be able to provide all of the proper tooling and other equipment as specified to fulfill basic job requirements.
· Continually strive to improve in all aspects of job requirements.
· Other duties may be assigned.
· Works well as team member
· Able to follow orders of supervisor
· Having some basic manufacturing background and mechanical aptitude help
· Having a valid drivers license is a must
· Basic Computer Skills
· Read blueprints and other documents
Job ID: 2023-1463
External Company Name: Stellar Industries, Inc
Street: 190 State St
Shift: 1st Shift