WORKSOURCE STAFFING Wire Harness 1st and 2nd in FORT MADISON, Iowa
WHO WE ARE: Worksource isfar more than your average staffing agency.Weare local, family-owned, andwork hard every day to separate ourselves from the crowd.Wetruly value ouremployeesand customers.We are driven bybuilding relationships, serving, andstrivingto help you meet your career goals.Since 2005 WorkSource has firmly established itself as a top staffing agency.More importantly, weare here to help! JOB SUMMARY A manufacturer inwire harness assemblyinBurlington, IA is seeking to fillan immediate need for a2ndshift wire harnessassembly role. JOB FUNCTIONS / RESPONSIBILITES
- Assembly for wire harness components
- Other duties as assigned.
REQUIREDSKILLS AND ABILITES:
- Production/Manufacturing experience
- Ability to distinguish colors of wires
- Ability toread blueprints.
- Must be able to continuously lift up to 35lbs.
- Must be able to stand, stoop, bend, kneel, and lift for entirety of shift.
- Accountability with Grace-Hungry-Do the Right Thing-Servant Leadership-Solve Problems
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement WorkSource Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.