WORKSOURCE STAFFING Machine Operator in FORT MADISON, Iowa
\ WHO WE ARE:\ Worksource isfar more than your average staffing agency.Weare local, family-owned, andwork hard every day to separate ourselves from the crowd.Wetruly value ouremployeesand customers.We are driven bybuilding relationships, serving, andstrivingto help you meet your career goals.Since 2005 WorkSource has firmly established itself as a top staffing agency.More importantly, weare here to help!\ \ JOB SUMMARY\ A manufacturer in the gear producing industry in Keokuk, IA is seeking to fill Machine Operator roles. Operates production machines to produce quality parts in accordance with work instructions. Performs parts inspections as specified by the quality control plans.\ \ JOB FUNCTIONS / RESPONSIBILITES
- Operate CNC machine according to work instructions.
- Other duties as assigned.
REQUIREDSKILLS AND ABILITES:
- Must have basic math skills with ability to add and subtract decimals.
- Must be able to follow written work instructions.
- Ability to use calipers and micrometers.
- Prior manufacturing experience or trades such as mechanics or construction.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and non-climate-controlled work environment.
- Ability tolift upto 50lbs regularly, bend, stoop, kneel, and stand for entirety of shift.
- Accountability with Grace-Hungry-Do the Right Thing-Servant Leadership-Solve Problems
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement\ WorkSource Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.\ This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.