BIMBO BAKERIES USA Production Supervisor in DUBUQUE, Iowa
\ Job Description\ Have you ever enjoyed Arnold, Brownberry or Oroweat bread? A Thomas\' English muffin or bagel? Or perhaps snacked on a Sara Lee, Entenmann\'s or Marinela cake or donut? If the answer is yes, then you know Bimbo Bakeries USA! More than 20,000 associates in bakeries, sales centers, offices and on sales routes work to ensure our consumers have the freshest products at every meal. In addition to competitive pay and benefits, we provide a safe and inclusive work environment that appreciates diversity, promotes development and allows our associates to be their authentic selves.\
Come join the largest baking company in the world and our family of 20,000 associates nationwide!
Top Reasons to Work at Bimbo Bakeries USA:
Competitive Salary based on Skills and Experience
Annual Bonus Eligibility
Comprehensive Benefits Package
401k and company match
On-the-Job Training with Advancement Opportunities
Recipe For Success:
- Provides leadership, coaching and development of associates to create a culture of safety, inclusion, engagement and accountability.
- Leads by example and ensures the safe and on-time production of high-quality baked goods through adherence to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) to meet company, customer and regulatory standards.
- Drives continuous improvement through the daily use of Lean tools and Root Cause Analysis.
- Tracks and reports on production data to evaluate performance against Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
What You\'re Made Of:
- High school diploma or equivalent required. College education preferred.
- 2-3 years of experience leading manufacturing teams in a high-speed production environment. Food industry experience is a plus.
- Leadership skills with a focus on associate development and accountability.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work within cross-functional teams.
- Computer proficiency including Microsoft Office products and ERP/MRP systems.
- Experience with 5S and LEAN tools highly preferred.
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans [or Vets]
At Bimbo Bakeries USA, we value the person. We understand that every associate is unique and has potential. We prioritize their personal well-being and professional development through wellness programs, educational opportunities and personalized development and training plans. Our associates are sharp operators who are dedicated and know what it takes to get results and compete and win as a team while always acting with integrity.
\ Job Requirements\
Bimbo Bakeries USA is an equal opportunity employer with a policy that provides equal employment opportunity for applicants and employees regardless of race, color, religion, disability, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.