BIMBO BAKERIES USA Maintenance Technician in DUBUQUE, Iowa
Job Description Have you ever enjoyed Arnold, Brownberry or Oroweat bread? A Thomas' English muffin or bagel? Or perhaps snacked on a Sara Lee, Entenmann's or Marinela cake or donut? If the answer is yes, then you know Bimbo Bakeries USA! More than 20,000 associates in bakeries, sales centers, offices and on sales routes work to ensure our consumers have the freshest products at every meal. In addition to competitive pay and benefits, we provide a safe and inclusive work environment that appreciates diversity, promotes development and allows our associates to be their authentic selves.
Come join the largest baking company in the world and our family of 20,000 associates nationwide! *Top Reasons to Work at Bimbo Bakeries USA:* Ability to Earn Up To:$37.99/hr. $1,000 Sign On Bonus Pay for Skill Program Low cost, comprehensive benefits package! Stable Union Position Career advancement opportunities in Supervision, Management or Automation and Controls Growing organization and increased demand for products
What You Will Be Doing:#LI-JV1
Perform the required Maintenance activities and tasks to keep equipment safe, functional, and efficient by executing preventive, predictive, and corrective maintenance actions.
Learn and demonstrate competency at maintaining and troubleshooting process equipment to progress through training programs.
Complete all assigned work orders within the time allotted.
What We Need From You:
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Ability to use all power tools, hand tools, drill presses, shop tools, etc
- Ability to read and interpret documents in English
- Able to use a variety of communication methods on frequent basis.
- Use a notebook computer and standard office equipment.
- Able to sit, stand, stoop and have use of hand motor coordination regularly.
- Capable of moving up and down building stairways in a multi-level plant to reach job assignments and perform the tasks required.
- Worker will be exposed to all hazards of machinery and equipment in an operational baking environment.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds, stack/unstack or carry, stand and/or stoop for prolonged periods of time in a hot environment.
Bimbo Bakeries USA is an equal opportunity employer with a policy that provides equal employment opportunity for applicants and employees regardless of race, color, religion, disability, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.