Actalent Lab Assistant in Des Moines, Iowa
• Clean, dry, and store glassware for laboratory use
• Dispose of waste solutions
• Retrieve washroom acids and solvents
• Clean and maintain glassware areas
• Learn simple laboratory operations such as media production
• Learn and use inventory and ordering system for lab supplies
• Assist with receiving and placing lab supplies in proper place
• Perform sample preparation
• Assist with sample registration as needed
• Performs other duties as assigned
Actalent is a global leader in engineering and sciences services and talent solutions. We help visionary companies advance their engineering and science initiatives through access to specialized experts who drive scale, innovation and speed to market. With a network of almost 30,000 consultants and more than 4,500 clients across the U.S., Canada, Asia and Europe, Actalent serves many of the Fortune 500.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
At Actalent, diversity and inclusion are a bridge towards the equity and success of our people. DE&I are embedded into our culture through:
Hiring diverse talent
Maintaining an inclusive environment through persistent self-reflection
Building a culture of care, engagement, and recognition with clear outcomes
Ensuring growth opportunities for our people
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please email email@example.com (%firstname.lastname@example.org) for other accommodation options.
- Actalent Jobs