SOURCE HOV Insert Operator in DES MOINES, Iowa
Summary: Set up, operate and troubleshoot automatic mail inserting machines. Responsible for ensuring personal production meets and/or exceeds our client's expectation for productivity, timeliness and quality.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
- Follow all job schedules and deadlines
- Using different types of inserting equipment to insert client statements, invoices, checks, etc.
- Set up and operate machines based on job specifications
- Perform frequent quality checks during operation
- Complete all required paperword or system entries
- All other tasks as deemed necessary.
Competencies for Success: The incumbent will be evaluated on the following skill sets:
- Understanding of confidentiality as pertains to critical mail and the companies quality standards and procedures
- Attention to detail
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Able to work required hours during peak production time
- Ability to lift 35 lbs.
- Excellent communication skill - both written and verbal
- Strong problem solving skills
Exela is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equality opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will considered for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability, gender/sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.