GEMINI INCORPORATED Seasonal Production Team Members - Paid Training in Decorah, Iowa
Gemini is currently seeking Seasonal Team Members
to join our Production Team in Decorah, IA.
Would you like to become part of a company leading
in its field of work? Do you value a family setting where individuals are heard and further developed toward their personal and professional goals? Here at Gemini, we know what it means to be human, and we strive to make sure our employees feel valued.
Due to our incredible family of employees, we have grown substantially and are looking to grow our team further with like-minded individuals that share in our company values
: Teamwork, Respect, Honesty, Curiosity, Stability, Stewardship, Customer Focus, and Diversity.
As a leader in the signage manufacturing industry, Gemini, Inc. has been providing stability to our employees for 60 years.
Learn and demonstrate proficiency in all positions within the Plant to back-fill any position based on business need.
- Letter Finisher
- Perform all aspects of finishing products including sawing, sanding, drilling, tapping, hand finishing, blasting, stroke sanding and polishing.
- Mix appropriate quantity of paint per work order, ensure that the paint is properly mixed as indicated by local conditions and matching paint chips or samples if required by the job.
- Spray products as required, ensuring that paint is applied in a manner consistent with customer requirements and company quality standards.
- Inspect finished products for function, aesthetics, and quality, if required, and may clean products as necessary.
- Maintain familiarity with shipping procedures, bill of lading etc. and prepare products for UPS/truck pick-up required.
- Use of various equipment
- Letter Cutter
- Ensure that flanges or edges of letters are properly cut as indicated by the work order and customer requirements.
- Vacuum Machine Operator
- Cycles the machine, forms the letters and removes formed letters for cooling and remove molds and cut out letters from sheet
- Letter Mold Maker
- Determine mold pattern size, and glue or nail wooden components together to appropriate size requirements
- Cut wood to approximate dimensions of molds, as required, using power or hand saws.
High School Diploma preferred or demonstrated equivalency through work experience.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Operate a variety of tools such as power saws, drills, routers, etc.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
We are an Equal Opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce.
We do not discriminate
on the basis of
race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability.
Gemini will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. For additional assistance
and ask for the Human Resources Representative assigned to the location of interest.
Following receipt of a conditional offer of employment, candidates will be required to complete additional job-related screening processes as permitted or required by applicable law.
We are an Equal Opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate on the b sis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability.