GEMINI INCORPORATED Production Team Member - 1st Shift in Decorah, Iowa
*Gemini is currently seeking a 1st Shift Production Team Member! Starting pay beings at $17.48. Gemini now offers $0 Individual Health Insurance Premiums!
A day in the life of a Foundry Production Team Member at Gemini is:
a. Utilizing hand/power tools and operating equipment to finish high quality product. b. Inspecting and assembling the finished product and shipping appropriately to the customer. c. This role sits in a metal foundry. Our operators create sand molds to be poured with liquid metal to create a metal casting. d. Due to the nature of a metal foundry, working conditions require the use of proper PPE to protect hearing and vision as well as the ability to physically load and unload materials. e. Reporting to Plant Manager
- $0 Health Insurance Premium for Employee-Only Coverage (Plus low-cost premiums for other coverage levels!)
- 4% Retirement Match with Profit Sharing
- Generous Paid Time Off (Vacation, Holiday, Parental, Volunteer, and Sick)
- Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance
- Get Paid Weekly
- Use of Company Owned Resort in Hayward, WI
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- As a leader in the signage manufacturing industry, Gemini, Inc. has been providing stability to our employees since 1963. We know what it means to be human, and we strive to make sure our employees feel valued. Due to our incredible family of employees, we have grown substantially and are looking to grow our team further with like-minded individuals that share in our company values: Customer Commitment, Teamwork, Respect, Diversity, Stability, Stewardship.
- We are an Equal Opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability.
- Gemini will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. For additional assistance email; or call (507) 263-3957and ask for the Human Resources Representative assigned to the location of interest.
- Following receipt of a conditional offer of employment, candidates will be required to complete additional job-related screening processes as permitted or required by applicable law.
We are an Equal Opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability.