DURO-LAST INC Quality Assurance Tech Rep in Davenport, Iowa
Duro-Last Inc. has an opening for a Quality Assurance Technical Representative / Roofing Inspector in the Davenport, IA area. This is a full-time, year-round, salaried position with excellent benefits.
- Physically inspect roof installations for quality and workmanship.
- Issue the roof warranty in accordance with the Duro-Last specifications.
- Make repairs to Duro-Last roofs.
- Conduct on-site training classes and offer guidance to contractors in proper roof installation.
- Provide support to Duro-Last contractors and sales reps in territory.
- Schedule inspections and repairs and prepare reports for warranties.
- This is a physically challenging position that requires bending, lifting, pulling, pushing, climbing, etc.
- Two to four years of experience in commercial low slope roofing is highly desirable.
- Two to four years previous experience in construction, quality assurance, and roof inspections is highly desirable.
- Individual must be equipped with strong motivation, organization, time management, documentation, and communication skills (both orally and written).
- Must have excellent attention to detail and the ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Demonstration of strong work ethics (punctual, dependable, and trustworthy) is necessary.
- The ability to utilize common sense and skills in completing responsibilities and operating equipment conforming to company production, personnel, and safety procedures is needed.
- The ability to read and comprehend roofing specifications.
- Must be able to communicate and handle conflict in a professional manner.
- Must have a good driving record
- Must be willing to do extensive regional travel
- Must be computer literate.
- Must be able to pass a physical agility test.
Compensation and Benefits:
- We offer a competitive benefit program that includes:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Prescription drug program
- Life and ADandD insurance
- Short- and long-term disability
- 401(k) retirement plan with company contribution
- Paid vacation
- 8 paid holidays
- Profit sharing
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Savings Accounts
- Company vehicle and expense account provided
JRB Personnel is an equal opportunity employer which values diversity in the workplace. All applicants shall receive equal consideration and treatment in employment without regard to race, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, sex, marital status, familial status, medical condition, or any other status protected by law. All recruitment, hiring, placements, transfers and promotions will be on the basis of individual skills, knowledge, abilities, and business need.