Arconic Maintenance Machinist-Journey-Level ($5000 signing bonus) - 110501 in Davenport, Iowa
Arconic is offering a \$5000 Signing Bonus!\ \ A Maintenance Machinist performs the following job duties:
- Read, understand, and use blueprints to machine parts and assemble/disassemble machine components, etc.
- Inspect, troubleshoot, assemble/disassemble and repair per specification, mechanical equipment and its components for the purpose of restoring equipment to operating condition or for replacement, etc.
- Precise measurement of parts using micrometers and similar measuring tools.
- Operate machining centers such as lathes, mills, horizontal and vertical boring machines, drills, grinders, presses, and CNC equipment, etc.
- Understanding of hydraulic and pneumatic systems to facilitate the repair of valves, cylinders and pumps, etc.
- Operate oxy/acetylene equipment such as torches and heaters.
- Operate cranes such as overhead, jib, radio controlled and pendant, etc.
- Operate mobile equipment such as fork truck and flat beds, etc.
- Adjust, repair maintain and lubricate machining equipment.
- Limited computer skills to order parts and input time, etc.
Arconic Corporation, a Fortune 500 company, is a leading provider of aluminum sheet, plate and extrusions, as well as innovative architectural products, that advance the automotive, aerospace, commercial transportation, industrial and building and construction markets. Building on more than a century of innovation, Arconic helps to transform the way we fly, drive, and build. We are proud that 77% of our employees are happy working for Arconic and would recommend it as a great place to work and that 80% of our employees would recommend their managers to others.\ \ We live our core values and commit to delivering sustainable value to our customers, our employees, our communities and our shareholders.\ \ At Arconic, we:\ \ Act With Integrity.\ \ We lead with respect, honesty, transparency and accountability.\ \ Safeguard our Future.\ \ We protect and improve the health and safety of our employees, communities and environment.\ \ Grow Stronger Together.\ \ We cultivate an inclusive and diverse culture that advocates for equity.\ \ Earn Customer Loyalty.\ \ We build customer partnerships through best-in-class products and service.\ \ Drive Operational Excellence.\ \ We pursue continuous improvement through innovation, agility, people development and collaboration.\ \ Create Value.\ \ We achieve success by generating and growing value for our shareholders.\ \ This position is subject to Export Control Law\ \ This position requires access to controlled technology, as defined in the Export Administration Regulations (15 C.F.R. 730, et seq.) and/or the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). Authorizations from the relevant government agency may be required to meet export control compliance requirements.\ \ Equal Employment Opportunity Statement\ \ Arconic is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics.\ \ Equal Opportunity Employer - minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity