Randstad US material handler all shifts in council bluffs, Iowa
material handler all shifts.
council bluffs , iowa
posted february 5, 2024
$17 - $19 per hour
temp to perm
category production occupations
Randstad has immediate openings for a client in Council Bluffs with so many perks! Hiring all shifts.
Free Lunch (Professional Chef)
Free Snacks, Coffee, Espressos, Soda, Assorted Juices, and other drinks
A great culture to grow and work together
If these perks sound good to you, keep reading to learn more about the requirements needed for the job: Must have your own transportation- this is an extremely LARGE facility - you cannot be dropped off/picked up and must be able to get through security and drive to the destination Warehouse/production experience is helpful, but willing to train individuals that are willing to learn
salary: $17 - $19 per hour
work hours: 7 AM - 4 PM
education: High School
What you'll do on a typical day:
• Load and unload material within a warehouse or storage facility
• Perform duties that may include picking, packing, scanning, kitting or counting products
• Adhere to the 7S program and maintain a clean environment at all times
• Use a barcode scanner and warehouse management system
• Work in a safe manner that protects you and your team members
At a minimum, you'll need:
• Experience operating material handling equipment
This job requires the ability to:
• Lift up to 50 lbs.
• Stand, sit or walk for long periods of time
• Lift objects of various shapes, sizes and weights
• Bend, stoop, squat, twist, push and pull
• Use hands and fingers to handle or feel tools or equipment
• Tolerate hot or cold warehouse environments
It'd be great if you also have:
• Availability to work a flexible schedule, with possible overtime when needed
• 1 year of experience in a warehouse environment
• Experience using a handheld scanner
• Positive attitude and the ability to work on a team to achieve goals and objectives
• High school diploma or equivalent
The essential functions of this role include:
manual lifting up to 50lbs
standing for 8 hours at one time
Years of experience: 0 years
Experience level: Entry Level
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
Applications accepted on ongoing basis until filled.
get in touch
we are here to help you with your questions.
carrie ann westbrook
+1 402 333 0160 (tel:+1 402 333 0160)
- Randstad US Jobs