Dunkin' Dunkin' Baker/Froster in Council Bluffs, Iowa
Dunkin’ is currently hiring for a Baker/Froster to join our network!
We’ll let you in on a little secret... while everyone knows that America Runs on Dunkin’, we know that Dunkin’ runs on our incredible team members. Ready to come run with us?
A baker is generally responsible for producing donuts and bakery products according to Dunkin’ operational standards and franchisee policies and procedures, and maintaining a clean, safe, and organized workspace. The baker follows donut finishing procedures, which includes but is not limited to: product builds, application of icings, drizzles toppings, fillings, producing of carriers and insuring food safety and cleaning of all tools used to produce baker’s job duties.
• Follow Brand standards, recipes and procedures
• Ensure finishing equipment is setup properly and calibrated
• Monitor icing temperatures
• Strict adherence to allergen handling and basketing procedures
• Maintain and update finishing schedules to ensure order accuracy
• Identify and escalate product quality issues as identified
• Meeting production goals
• Maintain a clean and organized workstation
• Clean equipment and work area
• Maintain a people focused culture in the bakery
• Communicate effectively with managers and coworkers
• Work other positions as directed by supervisor
• Works well with others in a fast-paced team environment
• On time, demonstrates honesty and a positive attitude
• Willingness to learn and adapt to change
• Quality focused
• Excellent communication skills
Physical Demands/Working Conditions :
• Standing on feet
• Repetitive motion including bending, stooping and reaching
• Lifting objects including boxes, baskets and pails up to 50 lbs (if applicable)
• Working in a variety of areas (cross trained)
• Strict uniform requirements and Good Manufacturing Practices
Here’s what’s in it for you:
To keep our amazing team running, employees at our Dunkin’ Restaurant enjoy a bunch of perks:
Hours that work for you
Discounted college degree program
Career development and growth
Training and ongoing development opportunities
Here’s who we’re looking for:
Someone who comes to work with a positive attitude ready to provide an exceptional guest experience
A team player who excels in a fun, fast-paced environment while following brand standards as well as safety/sanitation standards
Someone with a great attitude who has a desire to learn and is able take feedback from their supervisor and run with it
Work independently to create our yummy donuts. Want to know the fun part? There are no fryers!
Must be able to work after 5pm.
Must be able to work weekends.
Lincoln Employee's must have a Food Handler's permit or willing to obtain one
In 1950, Bill Rosenberg opened the first Dunkin' Donuts shop in Quincy, Massachusetts. Dunkin' Donuts licensed the first of many franchises in 1955. It is now the world's leading baked goods and coffee chain, serving more than 3 million customers per day. Dunkin' Donuts sells 52 varieties of donuts and more than a dozen coffee beverages as well as an array of bagels, breakfast sandwiches and other baked goods. We are a locally owned and operated Dunkin' Donuts franchise, with a fast-paced, high energy environment where you get to interact with loyal customers every day. Join our team today! You are applying for work with a franchisee of Dunkin' Donuts, not Dunkin' Brands, Inc. or any of its affiliates. Any information you submit will be provided solely to the franchisee. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees.