Data Dimensions, LLC Supervisor I in Clinton, Iowa
Core Hours: 10am-6pm. Saturdays will also be required, as needed. Also, may be expected to come in early or stay later than "Core Hours".
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Monitors and reviews productivity of all direct reports.
Reviews the amount of work performed on a regular basis.
Coaches and mentors staff as appropriate.
Administers annual performance reviews for all direct reports.
Conducts counseling sessions as needed.
Disciplines staff as appropriate.
Provides feedback to employees regarding productivity and quality on a regular basis.
Reviews daily workload forecast, daily staff hours available and schedules workload accordingly to meet all deadlines.
Answers questions from the team members pertaining to job instructions.
Maintains statistics on each team member relating to their quality of work.
Maintains confidentiality to include employee rates, hours and personal information, client information and company information.
Ensure all policies and procedures are followed and address non-compliance with employee.
Approves and monitors all vacation requests.
Review timesheets regularly for accuracy.
Required to attend mandatory meetings and trainings, work scheduled overtime with minimal notice, and perform other duties as assigned per business needs.
Qualification Requirements –
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following:
Must be at least 18 years of age.
Able to read, write and speak English.
Successfully pass and maintain acceptable background checks and security clearances.
High School Diploma required and 5+ years of supervisory experience and demonstrated knowledge of concepts related to supervising.
Ability to work independently in a team to identify, clarify and remedy issues.
Problem-solving skills are required.
Possess exceptional leadership, interpersonal, communication, and execution skills.
Excellent organizational skills with ability to multi-task with flexibility to change directions with little or no notice.
Relies on experience and judgement to plan and accomplish goals.
Gain and maintain trust while keeping the scope of confidentiality at the forefront.
Certificates and Licenses:
- No certificates or licenses needed.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Professional including MS Excel, MS Word, MS Outlook.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, and governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form, and to deal with abstract and concrete variables.
- This position has one or more direct reports.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)