OWEN INDUSTRIES INC Industrial Maintenance (2nd Shift) in Carter Lake, Iowa
Summary/Objectives\ Maintain and repair all equipment utilizing predictive and preventative maintenance schedules to minimize equipment downtime.\ \ Essential Functions
- Monitor preventive maintenance schedules and maintain equipment and facilities at optimum levels.
- Proactively manage the repair and upkeep on all equipment and facilities.
- Coordinate repairs and maintenance with production management to insure minimal downtime or equipment critical to on-going production schedules.
- Assist and monitor operator training for equipment.
- Assist in the implementation of capital projects that include equipment and facilities purchases.
- Help develop ideas that will support production efficiency and the reduction of costs.
- Expedite planned and unplanned maintenance and repair of equipment and facilities with speed and accuracy.
- Provide quality training on equipment.
- Produce timely recommendations relating to buildings, facilities and equipment.
- Carry out duties in accordance with ISO standards and other company procedures.
- Self-starter and self-motivated
- Communication skills
- Teamwork Orientation
- Time Management
- Attention to Detail
\ Physical Demands\ The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.\ While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear.This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling, and climbing all day. The employee must frequently lift and/or move items over 75 pounds.Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.