ZIEGLER INC Steam Bay Attendant in ALTOONA, Iowa
Ziegler Cat has an opening for a full-time Steam Bay Attendant. This is an important position for our shop in creating a clean and safe environment for all employees and customers. The Steam Bay Attendant will work with many different employees and it is imperative for this person to work well with others and be team oriented.
- Wash machines in the wash bay to prepare them for repairs and/or inspections
- Improve maintenance practices in all aspects of the wash bay and wash bay equipment
- Assist with shop and facility clean up and maintenance as needed
- Communicate job progress with supervisors as needed
High School Diploma or GED required
Able to use a power washer
Dependable, self-starter, and hard working
Willing to help wherever needed
Team-player and willing to help wherever needed
Can maintain a clean and safe work environment
This role is deemed safety-sensitive and will be subject to a drug test as a pre-employment requirement
Minimum Physical Requirements:
- Push/pull up to 50 lbs
- Lift/carry up to 60 lbs
- Lift bulky objects
- Standing, walking, using hands, talking, hearing, neck rotation, trunk rotation, stair climbing, ladder climbing, repetitive bending, kneeling, sustained squat, forward reaching, overhead reaching, supine overhead reaching, crawling, bin lift, high steps, fingering/grasping - able to use bolt box.
- Working Conditions may be indoor and/or outdoor. Noise level may be loud at times.
This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position. Ziegler Inc. will reasonably accommodate the known disabilities of qualified disabled individuals.
Ziegler Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color or creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, affectional preference, disability, age, marital status, familial status, protected veteran status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission dealing with discrimination, or any other protected class status.
For more information about your equal employment opportunity rights and protections, click here.
For information about your Family and Medical Leave Act rights, click here, and for information about the Employee Polygraph Protection Act, click here.
For information about Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination
Ziegler Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other protected class status.